Friday 26 July 2013

Spread those extra Smiles!



Yes, the picture almost describes me.

I believe that there is enough sadness around; everyone has some issues in their lives. So why increase this sadness quotient? Instead, What I have been doing for a long long time now is, spreading happiness. At least trying to.

They tease me, make fun of me, we crack jokes on each other, we act dumb, we act crazy, I fight with them and abuse them all the time, or maybe just show signs of appreciating whatever they do for me …In all those things, I see those smiles … The smiles on the faces because of me, maybe only for a minute or two, and that gives me a weird sense of satisfaction.  Yeah, I am doing my job right.

I have my dull days, but I try to showcase my hyper self, and in the process I end up forgetting about my own crap for a while! It is all about how you interact with people and how much difference you bring by your presence in their lives. It doesn't matter if the person is your maid, the person who serves you food, or for that matter anyone whom you just pass by day in and day out. A smile is all that the world wants! And you don’t know how one pleasant gesture ends up cheering up the other person.

This trend that I follow has made life easier and the world, a happier place. You can solve a few problems; you cannot do anything about the others. Thinking about it all the time doesn't make life any better.  So why do it?

Let us all try to spread smiles! You get to live once, do it in style! J

No comments:

Post a Comment